Penis Envy Mushrooms
A friend of Magic Mushrooms Shop wrote this fantastic magic mushroom trip report on Penis Envy. This level 5 trip is totally worth the time of reading. You’ll see all the things that these fantastic magic mushrooms are willing to show to you if you accept the invitation.
Penis Envy is one of the most famous magic mushrooms strains. Maybe you are thinking that this is just because the name is so remarkable and because of the phallus form, but these are not the main reasons. The Penis Envy is a powerful variety very appreciated by experienced psychonauts.
It tends to look like a mushroom penis. However, it is an aggressive fruiter, producing some monsters in later flushes. PE is certainly no slouch.
Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms
Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms are one of the most potent mushroom strains available. The mutant penis-like appearance characterizes the mushroom. The mushrooms are usually small, and the cap fully opens like a normal cubensis that is about to drop spores. The Penis Envy is a very potent magic mushroom strain that is known to have a higher amount of Psilocin and Psilocybe. It contains more ‘Magic’ than other Psilocybe Cubensis strains.
The penis envy mushroom strain is a mutant mushroom. It’s old and unstable, none the less this is one of the greatest cubensis spores available. It also has a huge following of fans on the net. We have found many web sites with entire forums devoted to this one strain of cubensis, it’s that popular!
- A 2012 study of 409 university students in the American northeast found that nearly 30% of those surveyed had tried mushrooms at least once.
- Surveys in 12 EU member states found that people aged 15– 24 years old use of magic mushrooms ranges from less than 1% to 8%
- In the UK, almost 340,000 people aged 16–59 had used magic mushrooms in the last year as of 2004/2005, right before they were made completely illegal in the UK.
Effects of Mushroom Penis Envy
- 1-2.5g includes the increased intensity of emotional experiences, increased introspection and altered psychological functioning in the form of “hypnagogic experiences.
- Perceptual changes such as illusions, synaesthesia (mixing sensory modalities.
- Some of this changes are halos around lights and objects and geometric patterns. You may experiences changes in your visual perception.
- Your thoughts and emotions will also start to change.
Growth Parameters are the same as any Psilocybe Cubensis, but harvesting is a bit different. Once the caps break their veil, they are not ready to be harvest, like other strains of Psilocybe Cubensis.